IPPON Series IP100 Baitcasting Reel
Pre Order Now!!
Shipping in February.
The “Last Casting Reels You Will Ever Buy" guaranteed!
The new IPPON IP100 Baitcasting Reel is 5.7 ounces of pure fish catching machinery!
Developed by the top tournament anglers at the highest levels of tournament bass fishing. The compact design offers a Palm Perfect fit for all-day comfort, and amazing features make these reels a dream to fish with.
Featuring premium Japanese ultra smooth and reliable 11 double shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing anti-reverse.
The special heat treatment on the aluminum main gear, pinion gear, and worm drive provides extreme durability while creating a light weight tournament reel. The A6061-T6 ADC corrosion-proof frame provides protection in both fresh and saltwater environments.
Externally adjustable 6-pin 25 position Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system and a rugged carbon fiber drag system providing up to 18 pounds of drag power.
Finally, all the reels are color-coded by gear ratio for easy identification. Gear ratios include, 6.6:1, 7.3:1 and 8.0:1.
The industries only original owner, lifetime $45.00 replacement.
- A6061-T6 Aircraft-grade double anodized aluminum drilled and chamfered U-shape spool
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 18lbs. of drag power
- Double anodized bowed aluminum drag star with audible click adjustment
- Bowed lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with EVA knobs
- Precision 11+1 bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings, includes premium Japanese high-speed spool bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Hard aluminum alloy Gears
- Lifetime warranty